Charleville Vet Surgery
Veterinary and Pet Services - Charleville, QLD
Our well established Small Animal Clinic is equipped to provide quality, medical and surgical care for YOUR PETS & WORKING DOGS AT AFFORDABLE RATES.
The Charleville Vet Surgery was established in January 1996 and for 18 years operated as a multi-vet, mixed practice. In December 2013, we changed our focus to providing a DEDICATED SMALL ANIMAL SERVICE with Dr Vicki Dunstan as a sole practitioner.
Our team members all have strong local connections and are keen to work with you to address your small animal needs. The veterinary care of our client's animals is our absolute priority.
TRAVELLING PETS make up a large proportion of our patient numbers each year, and we are always pleased to extend our vet services to people visiting the South West.
We have regular clinics to neighbouring centres throughout South West Queensland including Augathella, Tambo and Quilpie.
- General Anaesthetics (including juvenile and geriatric anaesthesia)
- Orthopaedic Surgery (20 years experience)
- General and Reconstructive Surgery
- Pain relief for all surgical patients
- Digital X-ray and Ultrasonography (including pregnancy scans)
- Up to date Pathology, Radiology, Surgery and Pharmacy facilities on site
- General and Surgical Dentistry
- Phone consultation with remote clients
- Overnight mail outs to most areas
- Heartworm prevention and treatment
- Referral to specialist clinics in Brisbane
- Veterinary Services to travellers/tourists travelling the Matilda Highway with pets
- Dietary advice, speciality diets (orders usually placed by 9.30am on Mondays for Tuesday arrival)
- Hydrobaths and grooming
- Working dog and pig dog needs (health packs at affordable rates)
- Expert flea and tick control
- We also have a full range of Merchandise including Lupine collars and Weatherbeeta coats at internet competitive prices (mail order available)