Carbine Car Care
Mechanic - Mornington, VIC
We specialise in all mechanical repairs and all makes and models.
Craig Roberts is the owner and the man on the tools at Carbine Car Care. He has had more than 20 years experience in the trade. Many a change has come about since Craig was introduced to motor vehicles at a very young age. His father was a motor mechanic who established his own workshop in Frankston where Craig began as an apprentice cutting his teeth on old Falcons, Commodores and a great many other makes and models.
Craig’s passion is the EK Holden he is restoring but he is just as confident working on his 4WD or his wife’s WRX.
Craig has obtained experience on a huge range of motor vehicles over the years. You can be confident that whatever type of car you own; he has the technical knowledge to correctly diagnose and repair your vehicle.
Having been part of a small personalised workshop, Craig knows the importance of honesty and integrity. He loves a chat and is always happy to explain the details of any repairs that may be required.
All Mechanical Repairs, Over 20 Years Trade Experience
* Diesel Servicing - Including Late Model Common Rail
* Log Book & New Car Servicing
* All Vehicles Serviced Using the Latest Specification Quality Penrite Lubricants
* Suspension Specialist
* 4WD Service and Long Distance Travel Preparation
* Convenient Location Opposite Mornington Racecourse
* Personalised Service - During School Hours if Required