Cambridge Quality Hotel
Hotels - Surry Hills, NSW
Cambridge Hotel Sydney is an award winning hotel located in the thriving restaurant district, the offers 149 refurbished well-appointed guest rooms and suites.
The multi-award winning Cambridge Hotel offers guests 4-star accommodation in the heart of Sydney's Surry Hills.
The Cambridge Hotel first started trading in 1979 and consisted of 137 guest rooms. The Hotel owned and operated Sydney’s first 5 star restaurant known as “Cyrano’s”. It then became Café 212 that served up breakfast, lunch and dinner to the hotels guests. Today it homes a rustic Italian restaurant, Baccomatto Osteria owned by Mauro Marcucci offering a vibrant atmosphere and delicious home made pasta dishes to match.
When the restaurant opened in 1979, Sydney’s finest Chef Rolf Widmer introduced a French cuisine to Australia never seen before, known by the French as “Nouvelle”. This was frequented by some of Sydney’s most prominent business people and local residents, including Mr Paul Keating (former Prime Minister of Australia) and Mr. Lionel Murphy and his entourage of Judges. This cuisine carried on until 1990.
From 1980 through to 1995, The Cambridge hotel was a proud supporter of the famous TV Show “Young Talent Time”.
SERVICES & FREE WI-FI
Being relaxed in your own room is important. That’s why we offer our guests a whole range of services to our guests, to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
* 24 hour reception & hotel room service
* Critically acclaimed Italian Restaurant & top-rated Cafe / Wine Bar
* Full buffet breakfast daily
* Mini Bar in all rooms
* Heated pool & spa
* Laundry services
* Flat Screen TV in all rooms
* iPod docking station in selected rooms
* Free Wi-Fi (included in all direct online bookings)
* 3 conference rooms
* Business Centre
* Baby sitting service available (at additional charge)
* AAA rated 4 star
* Secure, undercover car parking is available at $30.00 per day for hotel guests only. This is situated beneath the hotel and the entrance is located off Lower Campbell Street.* In-house guests will need to collect a ticket when they enter the car park and have it validated at the Front Desk to receive the discounted rate.
The Cambridge Hotel Understands the Modern Guest:
When traveling, being connected online is almost a necessity. That is why we provide FREE Wi-Fi to all guests who book directly online with us.
This access is not limited to the lobby and does not have a time-limit.
Other benefits of Booking Online:
Book online with us directly and enjoy the best online rate guaranteed and no booking or credit card fees.