Cairns Precision Dental Group
Dentists - Woree, QLD
Cairns Precision Dental Group dentists have collectively many years of extensive clinical experience and comprehensive treatment planning in all dental care services.
Total preventative care involves the early diagnosis and treatment of dental issues that could potentially cause problems in the future.
Early diagnosis usually results in more conservative treatments. This saves time and money in the future. Total preventative care involves education about simple and effective preventative treatments
We individually tailor preventative treatment for our patient’s. Tailoring can be re-assessed as our patient’s circumstances change over time. This can be achieved by all of our patients by following our protocol:
• Six-monthly check-ups
• Regular visits to the dental hygienist, including fluoride application, oral hygiene instruction and dietary advice to help maintain a healthy mouth
• Annual x-rays, taken to check in between teeth and around existing restorations, where it can be difficult to diagnose visually
• X-rays, taken to check any pre-existing treatment to the nerves of the teeth, and possibly to gain a better understanding of the facial structures.
• An explanation of dental treatment and options available, with an approximate longevity indication, so patients can make an informed decision.
• Check Ups
• Child Dental Benefits
• Cosmetic Dentistry
• Family Dentistry
• Mouth Guard
• Teeth Cleaning
• Teeth Whitening with Natural +
• Teeth Whitening Traditional
• Root Canal
• Sleep Apnoea Screening