Butterfly Farm Bed & Breakfast
Bed And Breakfast - Nirranda, VIC
A Country Bed & Breakfast on the Great Ocean Road.
A lovingly-restored and renovated Edwardian homestead, Butterfly Farm bed and breakfast is the perfect stopover for travellers on the Great Ocean Road, a restful haven for Shipwreck Coast holidaymakers, or a cosily romantic retreat for couples. Families and small groups are also welcome.
• Delightful Edwardian country homestead.
• Peaceful farmland setting.
• Two B&B areas available; in total, can sleep up to seven persons.
• Refrigerator, tea and coffee making available. Orange juice and homemade cookies are provided.
• Delicious continental or country-style cooked breakfast.
• Ducted heating.
• Free Wi-fi.
• Private entrances and verandahs.
• Pleasant garden area.
• Barbeque available on request.
• Attractive rates, from $110 overnight.
• Tennis court available.
Close to Shipwreck Coast and Great Ocean Road attractions, including Childers Cove, Bay of Islands, Twelve Apostles, Peterborough, Timboon Farmhouse Cheeses, the Otway Fly Treetop Walk and Zip Line Tours, and of course the district’s famous whale watching!