Brighton Le Sands RSL Club
Local Clubs - Brighton-le-sands, NSW
Brighton Le Sands RSL Club is located in Brighton Le Sands, offering members of the community a safe and welcoming environment in which to dine, enjoy live entertainment and meet up with friends.
Brighton Le Sands RSL Club was formed on 2 March 1945 as a Sub Branch for returned service personnel from World War 1 and World War 2. In 1972 the Brighton Le Sands RSL Club Limited was formed to oversee the operation of the licensed club.
In the early 1990's Brighton Le Sands RSL Club Ltd purchased and expanded into the adjacent property in Bay Street. In 2004 extensive renovations were undertaken to transform the Club into the contemporary venue that guests enjoy today.
Brighton RSL has a strong locally based membership and, thanks to its seaside location, attracts visitors from Sydney, across Australia and throughout the world.
Visitors who travel to the Club by car are able to make use of a three level parking station located directly behind the building.
Contact Brighton Le Sands RSL Club for enquiry and reservations.