Bowraville Ex Services Club
RSL Clubs - Bowraville, NSW
Bowraville Ex Services Club located in Bowraville offer its guests and members services and facilities including gaming like TAB and Keno, weekly events, restaurant and many more.
In the 1950s, Bowraville Ex Services Club started life as the Bowraville & District Ex-Servicemen’s Club. At that point, it was the premier meeting place for returning and ex-servicemen and –women from the First and Second World Wars. The club was licensed and registered in 1958. The Land was donated to the Club by Mr KJ Bustead and The Ex-Servicemen's Club had to seek permission to be able to purchase the Land from the CWA and pay to relocate the building to its present site.
Over the decades, the club went through many changes. In 1992, the club’s name was changed to the Bowraville & District Ex-Services Club Ltd. In 1995, the building was modernised and opened by then NSW State President of the RSL, Rusty Priest and Keith Payne, VC. Meanwhile, the club became the central point for Saturday night entertainment, with many local bands performing at club dances.
Today, our club is a modern rural club, well-managed by a dedicated Board of Directors and Bar Manager. We are a central community meeting place and cater weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and other celebrations. We are a large community employer, with staff members working for us for years.
If you are seeking to join a community club, come to Bowraville Ex Services Club! Serving the Bowraville community for over 50 years, we offer many different ways for our members to get together, socialise and simply have a great time. Check out everything we have to offer, and be sure to contact us today to learn more about membership!