Bondi Waverly Squash Club
Local Clubs - Bondi Junction, NSW
Bondi Waverly Squash Club is located at Bondi Junction and host many private functions and cater for up to 100 people in the bar and function room.
Squash Racquets first came to 8 Denison Street in 1958 with the opening of Croft's Squash Courts. Croft's, named after local property developer Doug Croft, it is believed to have been the second squash court complex in the Eastern Suburbs. Croft's continued to operate up until 1963, when Croft applied for the Club to be registered as a public company.
Bondi Waverly Squash Club are located just 4km east of the Sydney CBD and even closer to the world famous Bondi Beach. The club is a few blocks from the Westfield shopping complex and just metres from Waverley Council Library.
Bondi Waverly Squash Club is licensed. With a recently refurbished bar and it has a modern look. We host many private functions and cater for up to 100 people in the bar and function room. It is a perfect place if you want to combine a social event with drinks and dancing. Catering can be arranged.
Bondi Waverly Squash Club have four standard international squash courts.