Renovation Services - St Leonards, NSW
Bathroom Dynamics are a group of designers and renovators who can help you achieve what you envision for your home. Whatever your style of choice of bathroom renovation, we can make it work for you.
Renovate your bathroom in just 15 to 20 working days!
You'll be astonished at how rapidly your custom design can be assembled by our group of master tradespeople. Everything starts once you are fulfilled by your outline particulars, favor our point by point cite and conclude fittings, either by sourcing them yourself or enrolling our source them for you. We can then concur with you a date to start chips away at your lavatory remodels, and orchestrate the suitable contracts and protection for your sake.
A typical bathroom renovation takes between 15 to 20 working days to complete from project start. Here’s how a standard project progresses:
Days 1 and 2 – Remove existing bathroom
We will spend the first day or two stripping your existing bathroom and removing current fixtures. With protective floor coverings from the work site to the front door, you can relax knowing your house is being looked after. We remove rubbish as we go and clean up at the end of each day.
Days 3 to 7 – Plumbing, electrical work and construction
• A licensed plumber will review your plumbing and drainage and make any changes your new bathroom requires.
• A licensed electrician will complete any new wiring for features such as lights, floor heating, power points, exhaust fans or heat lamps. We always use quality products that meet Australian standards and will advise you on any safety switches the law may require.
• Our carpenters and plasterers will complete any structural aspects you need, including walls, doors, architraves, windows, ceilings and cornices, as well as carrying out minor repairs.
• Our renderer can plumb your walls if required. (Please note: we will require approximately two extra days if render is needed, in order for it to dry).
Days 8 to 11 - Waterproofing
• We complete waterproofing, ensuring it complies with Australian Standards 3740, which set out requirements for the waterproofing of wet areas within residential buildings.
Days 12 to 15 - Tiling
• Whether your tiles are ceramic, mosaic, vitrified marble, stone or porcelain, our tilers will professionally lay your wall and floor tiles using fine, sanitised grout and adhesives.
Days 16 to 17 – Install fittings
Our plumber and carpenter will fit out your bathroom and measure for your shower screen if required.
Day 18 – Clean, polish and final inspection
We clean, polish and conduct a final inspection of your new bathroom.