Australian Society of Orthodontists
Orthodontists - Crows Nest, NSW
Australian Society of Orthodontists in Crows Nest provides options for orthodontic treatment and helps patients find a qualified specialist in orthodontics.
The Australian Society of Orthodontists Inc. is the member association for specialist orthodontists in Australia.
The ASO helps patients understand their options for orthodontic treatment and provides information about dealing with the most qualified practitioners providing orthodontic care.
The ASO provides factual information about orthodontic treatment. Our brief is to rely on the best university and hospital research to ensure every time we are acting in the best interests of patient care. We have no financial interest in any orthodontic companies or techniques.
The ASO is:
• Committed to educating the public about orthodontic treatment.
• Involved in teaching in all accredited orthodontic courses in Australia.
• Funding orthodontic research to enable our members to provide the highest quality of care to patients.
• Providing ongoing orthodontic education to our members to ensure they are up-to-date with the latest scientific developments and research.
• Offering a unique peer review process for members to ensure best practice for orthodontists.
• Pro-active in donating orthodontic services through its charity arm, Give a Smile™.
• Committed to publishing the Australian Orthodontic Journal (AOJ), the only peer reviewed scientific orthodontic journal in Australia.
To know more about its orthodontic services contact or visit Australian Society of Orthodontists today!