Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park
Tourism - Calga, NSW
Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park is located at Calga and offer bush tucker and bush medicine learning, bush walking, bush and animals roaming free, ancient Aboriginal sites and more.
Welcome to Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park!
If you love the bush and animals roaming free, if you want to visit ancient Aboriginal sites and to learn about bush tucker and bush medicine, if you enjoy bush walking or you would rather relax at the visitor center with a great cup of coffee, if you plan to visit for a an hour or the whole day or you check in for an overnight experience, you'll love Walkabout Park.
Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park's aim to give people a 'pre-European settlement' natural bush experience which shows how people, animals and the bush depend on each other for survival
Australia Walkabout Wildlife Park Goals:
• To make Walkabout Park an exciting and fun destination where people can choose their experience, whether they are looking for an energetic adventure or for peace and tranquillity.
• To ensure both children and adults leave the park feeling enthusiastic about what they have learned, seen, heard, touched, tasted and smelled at Walkabout Park.
• To create opportunities for the local community to play an active role in conservation programs at, and associated with, Walkabout Park.
• To provide experiential learning alternatives to classroom teaching in schools, u niversities and TAFEs, delivering curriculum-based field workshops that teachers and lecturers choose to use.
• To make Walkabout Park a great place to work and ensure its financial viability to sustain it's ongoing activities in education and in wildlife preservation.