Animal Medical Centre Veterinary Hospital
Veterinary and Pet Services - East Launceston, TAS
By choosing us to care for your pet, you will have a personal, professional and caring service at all times. Continue to be the Launceston vet clinic of choice for exceptional pet care
7 Reasons to Choose Us to Care for Your Pet
• There are other vets in Launceston so why should you trust your pet to us?
• We love our own pets. We know you love your pet very much. Our philosophy is that we will look after your pet as if it is our own.
• The medications used to sedate and then anaesthetise your pet are the safest and most modern available
• Safety under anaesthesia and during surgery is incredibly important to us. Your dog or cat will be monitored by an experienced surgical nurse with state of the art monitoring equipment
• Each of the vets working in our animal hospital in Launceston has more than 20 years surgical experience so your pet is in safe hands
• Once the operation is over your pet wakes up on a heated fleece lined cage in full view of the surgical team to ensure a safe recovery
• Once awake from the anaesthetic a second pain killing injection is given which will last another 24 hours. You know your dog and cat best, but we always recommend further pain relief medication to take home
• Our own vets are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you have any concerns after surgery