Albion Park Bowling Club
Local Clubs - Albion Park, NSW
Albion Park Bowling Club & Recreational features Three superb outdoor Bowling Greens, a Multi Purpose Function Lounge and Modern Bistro.
Albion Park Bowling Club's first Club House was constructed in 1953 for the princely sum of eighty pounds was a corrugated iron dwelling that became affectionately known to all and sundry as the "Old Tin Shed"
As the town continued to grow, so to did the Bowling Club and it was subsequently granted its Liquor Licence in September 1959.
The completion of a major extension/expansion development program in 2003 which was officially opened on the 25th January 2004, now sees the Albion Park Bowling & Recreation Club rank amongst the best on the South Coast.
The Club can now fortunately lay claim to having:-
• Three superb, extremely well maintained outdoor Bowling Greens
• A Multi Purpose Function Lounge capable of seating 120 people with its own Bar, Kitchen & Toilet facilities, or with the use of an operable wall can accomodate an additional 50 persons
• A modern "Mountain View Bistro" capable of catering for 95 patrons at any one time
• A feature of the General Lounge area is the magnificent "Horseshoe" shaped bar
• A spacious Bowler's Lounge
• A "Silver Category Class" TAB Venue with numerous large screens and monitors
• Dart Boards
• Pool Table
• Outdoor Smoking Area
• Four day a week - Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun, Courtesy Bus Service