Aj's Bar & Bistro
Restaurants - Highett, VIC
Holiday Accommodation near Brighton, Victoria:The Buckingham International
Come spring or summer, Brighton is bustling with activities, ensuring you will never be far from a range of major activities and attractions when you book your Brighton accommodation at The Buckingham. Here, you willfind comfort as good as at home.
If you’re planning a holiday and require accommodation near Brighton, we can be your number one destination. With offers which fit your budget and preferences, we can cater to all your needs. Name the facility you would like to stay in, and we will deliver it to you in your own style.
Enjoy your stay at our boutique venue, surrounded by gardens in bayside Melbourne. Our accommodation comprises of 72 modern and stylish 4-star rooms and apartments. Facilities include a 24-hour reception, licensed restaurant and bar, gym, four conference rooms, and an outdoor pool. All of our hotel and apartment rooms also contain luxurious bedding and a modern décor, as well as all the essentials, such as a kettle, toaster, hair dryer, and bar fridge. With all that we offer, it’s no wonder we’re a recipient of the Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor for three years straight.
Due to the range of services available to our corporate and leisure clients on their overnight and long term stays, Buckingham International is the best choice of accommodation in the Brighton area.
Licensed restaurant offering hot buffet breakfasts and healthy dinner choices
Bar open daily from 5 PM onwards
24-hour room service
Free off-street parking
Complimentary use of gym
Unlimited free Wi-Fi for all guests
Valet dry-cleaning service & onsite washing and drying facilities
The Buckingham is located on Nepean Highway, right in the heart of the Moorabbin/Cheltenham business district in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
• 400 metres to Highett Train Station – travel to the CBD in less than 30 minutes
• 300 metres to Highett Shopping Centre
• 2 KM to Moorabbin and Cheltenham
• 3 KM to beach and bayside suburbs such as Sandringham, Beaumaris, Blackrock and Brighton
• Short 17 KM drive to Melbourne CBD
• Less than 5 KM to Melbourne’s Sand belt golf courses in the area
• 9 KM to Direct Factory Outlets (DFO) for shopping
• 1.3 KM to Westfield Southland Shopping Centre
• 10 KM to Chadstone Shopping Centre, the Fashion Capital of Melbourne
• 10 KM to Caulfield Race Course